Thursday, May 30, 2013

~*Coffee*and*Crafting*~

Well this morning I am working on what I like to call The Little Guy Neck Tie, Just a simple tie that buttons around the neck of your little guy to jazz up any outfit.
 I made some for my nephew and he looks so snazzy in them. They are easy to make, and just so darn cute.
This morning I made some with black and white fabric I have,
 There is White with Black Polka Dots,
 Black with White Polka Dots,
  A Geometric Circle on,
   and A Striped one.
 I'm hoping to get a few done to take with me on Saturday to The Little Red Hen Shop. Momma has already taken my Coffee Cozies in and they look so darling set up next to her crafts and soaps.
 I am having fun with my crafting, and creating. And that is how work should be, Fun. You should be able to enjoy the work you do so you can spread the joy long after the work day is over.
 My husband is looking for a job at the moment and that was the number one thing I told him. "Get a job you will enjoy, and that you can come home happy from." He agrees. But it will be hard at times. And I understand.
 Well, I hope you are enjoying your day. It's nice out. Go tan on your lunch break, or sit next to the window and feel the cool breeze.
 This is the day the Lord has made, Be Happy and Enjoy it. (my translation.)

 Many Blessings,
~*Arielle*Caitlynn*~

No comments:

Post a Comment