Saturday, May 31, 2014

Not much to report....

 Not a whole lot of crafting has been going on here on my little no acreage homestead. I have been feeling a little under the weather sense we got back from a friends wedding this past Monday.
 Mostly headaches and just feeling tired. I don't really travel well. Even though it's just an hour difference in time, going ahead that hour in Ohio, then going back an hour here in Missouri really took a toll on my body. My sleep patterns have been off all week and I just felt drained.
 But I'm starting to feel better and am waking up at my normal time in the mornings.
I have been sitting out on my little porch alot these past few mornings, just listening to nature. 
It's hard to explain where we live, it's not the country, it's not town, it's not really a suburb. There are woods all around us, and we are kind of off the main roads, in an apartment with people all around. But one thing for sure, we are most definitely in Southern Missouri.
The 'draw' that every one speaks with is very much amusing.

Well I haven't been crafting, but I have been gardening. I have some containers and dirt and seeds.
I have more to plant, and I'm very excited to see what my little "gardens" will produce for us.
I have lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, turnips, bush beans, and daisies. I also had some celery in the fridge so I cut off the bottom and put it in some water to see if it would grow. :) I'm very excited to see if it works.

Lettuce.



Beans.



Daisy.



Carrots and Turnips



Well, I hope you are having a wonderful day. Keep on Crafting!!


~*Caitydid*~

No comments:

Post a Comment